2014年7月2日水曜日

MYSELF


Hi! everyone!
I would like to write about myself.
I am a Japanese woman who passionate about fashion, interior, travel, foreign language and wine.
I was born in Kyoto, and I am based in Kobe now.
I moved to Kobe when I got married.  I was so excited to move to Kobe because Kobe is known as fashionable city.
I am a home maker at the moment.


Since I have a lot of free time, I am dedicating to learn English by blogs written in English.

This photo was shot in Greece.
When I was a high school student, I put a postcard printed Greece photo on the wall in front of my desk.
I was watching the postcard everyday.
When I was writing postcard in Santorini island, I thought that my dream came true.
I want to realize many dreams in the future too.


Thank you for reading! I'm looking forward to see you again!




2 件のコメント:

  1. Wow so beautiful

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Jodi, Thank you for your comment.
      You are the first visitor who left a comment.
      I saw your blog. I love your classy outfit!

      削除