2014年7月8日火曜日

Aromatherapy:Ultrasonic Aroma Diffusers from MUJI

Hi, Happy tuesday!  Today, I would like to share about my recently concern.

Aromatherapy

 I bought  to  Ultrasonic Aroma Diffusers from MUJI to
 make my house filled with scents .


 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffusers from MUJI

I tried many products to cover the bad smell.
My kitchen is contiguous with the living room so smell of foods remain after dinner time in the living room.
Of course it can not remove all of them, but the scent is not cloying.

Aroma oil of a lavender and the sweet orange were set with the diffuser. I liked them very much but I bought Eucalyptus and lemon oils.

Eucalyptus and lemon


I went to MUJI to purchase new essential oil.
You can use other maker's essential oil for MUJI's diffuser, but I think MUJI's oils are reasonable.
I was very happy to find limited oil set of Eucalyptus and Lemon because I could get two oils for one oil's price.

I bought them because I heard that Eucalyptus scent is insect repellent and cockroach hates scent of lemon and lavender.
I mix these oils. 
I do not know the effect yet.
I hope that I will not come across bugs in this summer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿