2014年7月15日火曜日

A women who doesn’t wear perfume has no future.


Coco Chanel said : A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future.

Since when I have started to study wine I do not wear perfume.
Perfume interfere with wine's scents.
And when I go out, I always taste wines.

The perfume of the perfume brand is popular recently.
In these days I often hear the name of the London's perfume brand, JO MALONE.

JO MALONE



The price was more affordable than in Japan, I wanted to buy JO MALONE's perfume when I was in London. 
The store in heathrow airport was TAX Free, 
But I had transit, so I could not purchase the bottle larger than 100ml.
There were tremendous kind of perfumes so I could not choose easily. The products and store are classy and elegant.
I want to make my home's wash room like the store.

My scent is blackberry & bay.
Fresh and little bit sweet scent.
I want to be a woman who has future so I will wear the JO MALONE perfume every day except a day attending wine party.


Bond №9 Roger & Gallet


Fashion bland perfumes (like CHLOE,CHANEL,GUCCI and so on) are attractive, But I am fascinated by perfume blands like Bond №9 in New york and Roger & Gallet in Paris.

I want to go the store and find my scent.







2 件のコメント: