2014年7月14日月曜日

BLACK OR WHITE

I am wavering in between buying white bag or buying black bag.

White bag is classy and perfect for summer.
But I am messy person so I should get it dirty.

Classy white bags







 Black bag is very versatile and perfect for all season.

Cool black bags



Black bag goes well with cool coordinate. 
And not get dirty easily. 
 I think white bag goes well with classy casual but does not match dresses.
Black bags are better for dress up style.

I tend to gravitate towards combi colored bag. It goes well with casual style and add some points to the style, but sometimes it doesn't fit some outfit.

left:DIMONI center:Milly right:MODALU

DIMONI is spanish bag bland.
It is made with raffia so good for summer.

Milly's dress are sweet but this bag is cool.  It can tighten sweet style.
Problem is it is little bit heavy.

MODALU is LONDON's bland.
Milly and MODALU are alike so I worried when I buy it.
But MODALU is shoulder bag so it is very useful and it is lighter than Milly.

Which combi bag do you like?
And do you recommend white bag or black bag?

Thank you for reading and have a great monday!




2 件のコメント:

  1. I prefer white ;)

    http://pattonfashion.blogspot.com/

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comment Patrycja!
      I am fascinated to white too!

      削除