2014年7月3日木曜日

MY Newest Yves Saint Laurent shoes

Yves Saint Laurent
My Newest shoes

Last weekend , I wore this adorable YSL shoes for the first time since I bought it. 
Because of my height (I am short....) I love high heels.
These are newest my shoes.
Since I found it at outlet, I could get it for affordable price.
Even though these are tallest shoes which I have, It is stable and comfortable. 
I had  never wore platform shoes before, because some of them didn't look elegant.
But when I saw some elegant platform, (for example, Christian louboutin) I had started to crave that. 







How I Became shoes lover?


I purchased my first shoes of Sergio rossi at “Themall” ; outlet mall near Firenze. Those shoes fit my foot.
 Since then I have adored Italian shoes.
Now, I own 4 Sergio rossi’s shoes.
Last time I visited to The Mall I have got Fendi’s selleria bag for affordable price.
I am looking forward to back to there again!


THE MALL

Since we went on Sunday, The Mall was crowded with local Italians.

I highly recommend you to go weekdays.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿