2014年7月11日金曜日

My car and my dream car.

Gas price rises day by day.

My car is gas guzzler. So maintenance fee is exceptional.
Japanese cars are popular because of good fuel consumption.
But, I like elegant European car.
I was thinking of buying a previous version Jaguar XJR.


Jaguar XJR



Since Jaguar changed its styling, I wanted to own the distinctive elegant car before disappear from the market. 

But my husband chose Mercedes.
The size  is as same as Jaguar, but Mercedes is too popular in Japan.
We do not like things too popular.

But, he seemed to like the engine in the car.
The car was equipped with AMG V8 engine.

AMG S55L


Frankly speaking, I like luxury car, but I am not interested in powerful engine.
The big engine should be cause of bad mileage.

The suspension equipped  to realize comfortable ride broke down and we paid a lot of repair fee.
The larger the engine, the higher tax we have to pay.

But  now, I feel like the car is our bad son.



And I like the elegant beige seats.



Maserati Ghibli


My husband dreams of buying Maserati.
His dream is my dream.
And I am not appreciate sports car so when porsche's panamera had released,  I craved it very much.
But when  I saw the original, I changed my mind.
I thought that tail design was too big and not elegant.
So I changed my mind and now, My dream car is Maserati.

What is your dream car? 
Thank you for reading! Have a nice weekend!





3 件のコメント:

  1. What a great post! My dream car would be a Mercedes GLK
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comment! I also like 4WD! I had trial ride of Kayen.
      But I have never try GLK. I want to try GLK. I think GLK in not too popular so the choice is cool!

      削除
  2. My dream car is also Maseratis, especially the Quattroporte S equipped with 3.0-litres V6 turbocharged motor(410ps)!
    Like your case, engines of too big displacement are hardly economical, thus far from up-to-date.
    So 3.8-litres V8 equipped Quattroporte GTS(530ps) is not so clever choice, thus I choose the V6 equipped S version instead.
    The cars I currently own are the Lexus IS350 and the Toyota Vitz(designated as Yaris overseas) 1.3F, the former posts 0-400m and 0-1km in similar acceleration times as the Maserati Ghibli S/Quattroporte S siblings, yet her suspensions show rather jittery shock absorption under high speed cruising!

    返信削除