2014年7月3日木曜日

Wine party at Il quadrifoglio

WINE AND ME


Wine is part of my life.
I am qualified as a sommelier.
And one more thing, my husband imports wines from abroad.
I have many opportunity to taste sample wines thanks of my husband’s job.


Before I got married I worked for department store as a sales staff of wine.


Wine party at Il quadrifoglio


Sometimes I participate in wine party with wine school's classmates.
We bring a bottle of wine each.
At many restaurant in Japan, bringing own wine is not permitted.
So we need to be friend with restaurant chef or owner.

Last wine party was held at Il quadrifoglio.
Great dishes cooked by the chef went well with our wines.

SUMMER HAS COME!



The appetizer was perfect for summer and champagne!
This is soup of the fruit tomato and mousse of mascarpone.
Tomato’s sourness went well with champagne.

Conger(Hamo)

Conger is Japanese typical summer dish. 
It was arranged for as an Italian dish.
It has light taste but texture is interesting.
Special cutting movement of a kitchen knife is needed when you cook conger.

Maybe I cannot take summer vacation trip in this summer.
But I can feel seasons from dishes and wines.
It is pleasure living in a country which has four seasons.


Thank you so much for reading!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿